.

Friday, August 23, 2019

Graduating a Specialized Institution in Pursuing Career Ambitions of Personal Statement

Graduating a Specialized Institution in Pursuing Career Ambitions of Becoming a Dentist - Personal Statement Example Your institution, owing to its outstanding capacity in facilities and academic staff, for which it is internationally recognized, is my preferred choice as I intend to gain a high level of professional competence. Even though many environmental factors have influenced my choice of the course, my immediate objective in the undergraduate program is to establish a basis for a future career in dentistry. This will empower me to help my father in his established private practice. I, however, can only achieve this through a competent institution like yours. This is because my success the graduate school will determine my progress in developing a profession as well as my personal competence. Apart from my main objective of supporting and expanding my father’s practice, I aim at using my attained academic qualification and professional position to benefit society as my future part-time activity. For example, I intend to share my gained knowledge, which I shall in future expansion through higher levels of education, with students in academic institutions through lecturing. It is similarly my desire to be a role model to the youth and the entire society, as I have been to my younger brother, and to encourage them to do good things. In order to achieve these goals however, I need to first develop my career to become an influential member of the society. I believe that I can achieve this only through your institution. I also wish to communicate my competence to complete the program within the institution’s schedule. This is because I have resources, in terms of finances and time, to complete the course. My academic background also guarantees my ability to complete the course due to my average grade of 3.19 out of 4.0 ‘GAP’ and a score of 24 in my ‘ACTs’.

No comments:

Post a Comment